This metal detector is a good helper to separate valuable metal from other items.
This professional metal detector can be used to locate valuable metals such as silver and gold from iron relics, coins, and household items. Featuring two operation modes, the detector is perfect for searching engines on the beach, old castles, old battlegrounds, forests and fields, and farmlands. In addition, it is also well suitable for high-speed cable detecting in walls, ceilings, and floors. The detector equipped with a waterproof search coil makes it possible for searching in shallow water.
- Two Operation Modes: There are two modes: All Metal – to let you search for all different types of metal with auto ground balance and high sensitivity. DISC – to discriminate what kind of metal is being detected.
- Waterproof Search Coil: The search coil of the metal detector is waterproof, so it can be used even when it rains, but we do not recommend underwater detection.
- Earphone Jack: There is an earphone jack on the control panel. You can connect a pair of earphones (earphones not included) to the detector so you can listen privately. Using earphones also saves battery power and makes it easier to identify subtle changes in the sounds you hear.
- Adjustable Stem: The length of the metal detector is adjustable, between 33 inches to 43 inches. You can adjust the height for comfortable holding.
- Ideal for Primary detection: The metal detector is easy to use, which is perfect for primary detection. It is suitable for an amateur who just began metal detection.
- Material: Steel frame + PP handle + PP with EVA cover wheels
- Power: 2 x 9 V (6F22)
- Frequency: 5.0 khz
- Current: Standby: 10 ma, max: 70 ma
- Voltage: 7.2 – 9.6 V
- Sensitivity: US 25 cent: 130 mm
- Indication mode: Mechanical indicator mode, sound mode
- Stretch length: 30.7″ – 42.1″
- Detector diameter: 6.5″
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.85 kg (not include battery)
- Package size: 28.3″ x 9.1″ x 5.9″ (L x W x H)
- Package weight: 3 lbs
- 1 x Metal detector
- 1 x User manual