The Pocket Hole Angle Drill Guide Jig was designed with fixed aluminum blocks, making the pocket hole jig fully rustproof and damage-proof. Due to the 15° angle on the board, the pocket jig makes it easy to screw in the drill bits firmly and without hassle.
The screws basically get buried inside the object, giving off a cleaner and professional look. Using our drill guide jig is a very simple and straightforward task. Use the drill guide to drill steeply pitched counter bores in one joint member. Once done, drive self-tapping screws (with no pilot holes) into the other member.
Our angle drill guide is suitable for all kinds of DIY activities, ranging from woodworking to fastening picture frames. We recommend that you use the pocket hole jig with A F Clamp Or C Clamp and Drill Bits to create those perfect woodworking holes to create or repair wood joints
- CONVENIENT DESIGN – The pocket jig is extremely convenient and easy for quick hole drilling to hide the screws in wooden furniture. Thanks to its small size, this drill guide jig is easy to operate with one hand. Change the adaptor to different sizes – 6/8/10mm.
- PORTABLE – Due to its small size, the drill guide is extremely portable and can be carrier from place to place with ease. Plus, it’s extremely lightweight, which makes it easy to use.
- EASY FUNCTIONALITY – The 15 Degree oblique hole locator helps you drill an oblique hole easily and with precision.
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Size: approx. 67x38mm/2.64×1.50in
- Angle: 15 degrees
- Drill Bits Diameter: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Used for any wood type, position, and angle
- 1 x Drill Guide
- 3 x Drill Bits (6mm, 8mm, 10mm)
- 3 x Stoppers (6mm, 8mm, 10mm)
- 6 x Sleeves (6mm, 8mm, 10mm)
- 1 x Hex Key