The Paintless Dent Puller Removal Tool Bar was designed to pull those nasty dents that ruin the fancy look of your car without needing professional care. Equipped with a special suction adhesive system, the dent puller removes the dent seamlessly by simply ‘pulling it out.’
Using our car dent puller requires no external chemicals or toxic materials; it’s as simple as attaching it onto the affected area and pulling the handle until the dent is gone. No type of additional damage is done to the car with this dent removal tool.
Best part of all, it’s extremely compact and lightweight. Make your car appear as good as new by getting rid of those annoying dents with the dent puller kit!
MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Our dent puller tool was designed to work on a wide variety of different car models and structures. Plus, it can work on motorcycles as well! As long as the affected surface is flat and non-porous, this paintless dent repair tool will work.
EASY TO USE – Using our suction cup dent puller is as simple as gluing the dent puller to the center of the dent and twisting the knob until the dent pops out. This should occur within a few seconds to few minutes of use.
HIGH QUALITY – Simply put, the dent removal tool was built to last. Our car dent puller is made with high-quality aluminum and durable plastic and doesn’t damage the auto surface. Very sturdy for long time use.
HOW TO USE
1. Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
2. Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes.
3. Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is).
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of gasket should be applied with hot melt glue).
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter).
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent.
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen.
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
1x Paintless Dent Puller Removal Tool Bar
International Shipping: Your suction cup dent puller will be packaged and shipped within 5 days of order. We do ship worldwide! Please be patient and note that delivery times will vary depending on your location. Majority of the countries will have the product delivered within 2 to 5 weeks!