Illuminator™- Bicycle LED Light will give you extraordinary attention on the road and mark your safety zone on the road- tackling one of the greatest problems that face cyclists, the blind spot.
It has a built-in laser that projects a beam in front of the rider giving you greater road presence. The Illuminator™allows drivers to be aware of the cyclist on approach. The double Laser and the 5 bright LED’s will ensure your best protection when riding in the dark. The LED’s and Lasers work independently from each other.
- The 5 LED & 2 red laser beam bicycle safety light creates a virtual lane around your bike, helping to protect and keep you safe from incidents during night-time cycling or in the dark.
3 kinds of flash mode: low Strobe/Fast Strobe/Normal
- Perfect accessory –for keen cyclists or anyone with safety concerns or worries about the dangers of cycling at night. And can be also Used for jogging, walking, car emergency, horse-riding, road emergency & camping, ETC.
- Highly-visible laser lane –The product creates a highly visible laser lane subconsciously avoided by other road users as well as having a bright flashing light drawing maximum attention to your presence and position.
- Long battery life –The laser bike light works for up to 36 hours and has a simple, tool-free application allowing you to be safe and secure on the roads in very little time
- Easy to mount – The Illuminator™ can be mounted on a 20-36mm seat post. The length and position of the laser beam vary with the angle you mount the light. It fits all bikes, simply take off the screw, put the light holder on the bar under your seat, and re-attach the screw.
Water Resistant – The light comes with waterproof technology which ensures your safety when riding in the rain or fog.
- Battery life- 9-36 Hours Depending On Battery & Mode Used.
- Power-2 x AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- Material-ABS, Acrylic & Nylon.
- For 20-36mmWARNING: Do Not Look Directly At Laser Lights!
Keep Out of Reach of Children!
1 Bike Light (5LED+2Laser) 7 flash modes ( Batteries NOT included)