Now get more use out of your worn out leather products with this Leather Restoration Kit. It consists of a restoration cream and spatula along with sandpaper that will fill in any cracks, gaps, torn apart and faded leather surface in a matter of minutes.The leather repair cream will give a neat and clean look to your old leather products making it look brand new and forms a protective coating to prevent aging of the leather. It will not be washed off with water once the cream settles in and make the goods stronger and more durable.
You can fix your leather couch, car seats, wallet, purses or your shoes with this leather restoration cream and choose from four different recoloring balms to restore their original color.
- As Safe As It Can Be: This leather refurbishing cream is created from hypoallergenic, non-toxic materials that make it safe to be left on the object as it is. Once it dries out, you can continue using your product without any possibility of causing a reaction on your skin.
- Easy to Use and Mess-Free: Initially level the surface of the leather with the restoration cream using the sandpaper then let it settle for a few minutes. Then use the colored balm to paint it on the buffed surface using the spatula. This way you will not have to use your hands or cloth for the process, making it a mess-free affair.
- No Foul Odors: This leather restoration cream and recoloring balm don’t release any foul odors while you are using it and after it has settled in. It doesn’t give out any harmful fumes either while you are using the cream to restore your leather products.
- Saves Time and Money: You no longer need to replace the torn out leather products or throw them away. This cream will save you big bucks that you used to spend before on purchasing new products.
- Suitable for Both Personal and Professional Use: The cream can be used at home for restoration projects and it is equally beneficial to be used by professionals at garages and leather restoration businesses too. Convert your old, tampered leather objects into new, shiny ones with this cream.
HOW TO USE:
- Clean the leather first before applying the balm.
- Rub the Balm into the leather in a circular motion to ensure penetration. This is enough to completely restore the color.
- Take a clean cloth and then buff the surface of the leather. Make sure there is no excess balm left on the leather.
- After buffing, the leather becomes 100% colorfast.
- 1X Complementary Color Paste