Do you hate dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job?
This electric hand-held sewing machine is excellent for on-the-spot repairs and small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. It can out-perform any conventional desktop sewing machine and will make your stitching experience flawless.
You can carry Insta-Stitch™ in your bag while traveling and stitch like experts anytime. Anyone working with curtains, interior decoration or sewing her or his own clothes will enjoy using this time-saving device.
- A Must-Have Machine for Every Household: Insta-Stitch™ is handheld and lightweight which makes it perfect for On Spot Repairs & Alterations. Whether it is fixing a seam, quickly repairing the curtain or sewing a pocket, it meets various sewing requirements without any hassle.
- Travel-Friendly with Compact Design: This cordless sewing machine is easy to carry for travel and household use. Now, you don’t have to make an extra effort for day to day alternations. Easily repair clothes, create DIY crafts or sew hanging curtains, hassle-free.
- “No Wires Attached”; Battery Powered: Simply use 4 x AA batteries (not included) or DC 6V Power Adapter(not included) for easy and effortless stitching. You can use it at home, car or office, whenever you need instant sewing or stitching. Insta-Stitch™ offers neat and straight stitch, providing you the perfect finishing.
- Stitch All Fabrics with Precision: This electric sewing machine works great on fabric, clothing, silk, jeans, leather, denim, wool, drapes, holes/rips, etc. Easily make some DIY handkerchief, cloth toys, patchwork, simple embroidery or arts crafts with Insta-Stitch™. It is a single side stitch machine and can easily sew up to thickness 1.8mm.
- Easy to Use: Insta-Stitch™ precisely controls stitching with the rotary wheel adjustment and it has tension control to adjust the tightness of stitches, the fastening plate holds the fabric while stitching; making your work more efficient. It will come in handy to both beginner and novice.
The first step in using this stitching device is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
Positioning the Bobbin
To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
Threading the Insta-Stitch™
The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
Sewing with Insta-Stitch™
The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.