Our new Boltwist™ deburring tool is designed to quickly repairs damaged bolts and thread nuts. Made of premium quality stainless steel material, Boltwist™ is built to last saving you time and money in the long run. Its user-friendly construction ensures you need not be a professional to operate it.
Now you can get the repair work done around the house without any professional help.
Using this you can shear the rusted metal layer off the bolt allowing the nut to fixate properly. Unlike the traditional drill bits, Boltwist™ is safe to use, making sure that you never incur any injuries and ensures your expensive hardware stay new as ever!
- It’s no rocket science: Simply place Boltwist™ on the drill, put it on the lowest speed and then apply decent pressure on it so that the desired amount of metal is smeared. You need to make sure that you only remove the damaged thread to allow an easy nut start. Simply remove the amount of metal that you need and the nuts will fit fine.
- Versatile: You can use this to repair any kind of metal like stainless steel, hardened steel, mild steel, brass, copper, aluminium, fiberglass and also wood and plastic.
- Designed with safety consciousness: You will not incur any cuts or scrapes or injuries while operating this tool hence eliminating all your worries.
- Convenient: Since it has a compact design it comes in handy. You can carry Boltwist™ around in your toolbox and use it whenever you need to repair that metal piece.
- Cost effective: This one-time investment will save you a lot of money that you might spend on hiring a professional to get this done. As it is made of stainless steel, you won’t have to replace expensive and hard to find fasteners as well.
- Material: Premium Grade Stainless steel
- Fits size: 8-32 bolts (.164) upto ¾” – 10 (.750)- (4mm-19mm)
- Size: Inner ring diameter 22mm/0.87″, outer ring diameter 28mm/1.1″